Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Current collection

I started my Transformers collection in 2006. I fell in love with the original TV series and had some of the original figures from my childhood, but I really regained interests with the Classics series that were released. From there, I have followed with figures that I thought looked good and had a cohesive visual image in my collection. I have tried to stay away from repaints as much as possible, unless the characters were part of the original TV series. The collection isn't huge because I really look over the figures on whether or not I would like them. A lot of the Universe released figures were repaints from earlier lines and just didn't sit well with my figures.


Autobots:                                                              Decepticons:
Classics Optimus Prime                                         Classics Starscream
Classics Rodimus                                                  Classics Ramjet
Classics Bumblebee                                               Universe Dropshot
Classics Grimlock                                                  Universe Onslaught
Classics Mirage                                                     Unvirse Stormcloud
Universe Sideswipe                                               Universe Galvatron
Universe Sunstreaker                                             Universe Cyclonus
Universe Prowl                                                      Universe Ravage
Universe Smokescreen                                          Generations Cybertronian Megatron
Universe Silverstreak                                             Generations Cybertronian Soundwave
Universe Inferno                                                    Generations Thrust
Universe Wheelie                                                  Generations Dirge
Universe Hound                                                    Generations Darkmount
Universe Blades                                                  
Universe Treadshot
Universe Ironhide
Universe Ratchet
Generations Red Alert
Generations Drift
Generations Blurr
Club Exclusive Dion

No comments:

Post a Comment