Friday, January 7, 2011

The next group

I finally was able to open my new Thunderwing figure. I like the figure for the look of the robot mode and the idea that another comic character has made an appearance in the toy line. However, I feel that it falls short in the vehicle mode and has a simplistic transformation similar to the other Seekers in the line, such as Starscream. Thunderwing does add to my Decepticon ranks and that always helps, with that being said, I would like to see some more original cartoon Decepticons make appearances in the toy lines.

I am still search for Special Ops Jazz and hope to find him soon. After Jazz comes a large number of new figures that will fit nicely in my collection.

List of the new 2011 figures:
Generations Scourge, Generations Sergeant Kup, Generations Thundercracker, and Generations Wheeljack.
Reveal the Shield Perceptor, Wreck-gar, Windcharger (Scout class), and Solar Storm Grapple (Voyager class).

I am sure these are all the new ones coming out in 2011, but these are the next on the list. After rereading the list, it seems like quite a lot in a short period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment