Friday, May 27, 2011

It has been a long time.

Hey there. It has been forever since I have posted anything on here. I have been very busy finishing up school and will finally have some free time. Good news is that around my birthday I had basically collected all the figures in the "classics" line. Picked up Perceptor, Wheeljack, Thundercracker, and Warpath. I was also able to find my Fracture figure. The old Walmart exclusive repaint of Classics Mirage. Also filled out the collection with Kup, Scourge, Wreck-gar, and Seaspray. I believe that the figures from 2010 and into 2011 have been the best Transformers figures that I have seen in a long time.

Some sad notes though; Reveal the Shield Windcharger seems to have been cancelled. I hope he is released at a later date. People have reported seeing Solar Storm Grapple, but I doubt I will see him. Masterpiece Rodimus was not released in the United States, which means I will probably not be picking one up.

Now I am just waiting to see the news from Botcon in June. Hoping for some more classics line figures, but I'm sure the focus will be on the new movieverse figures. May be a slow year for my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment