Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dark of the Moon

I saw Dark of the Moon yesterday afternoon and really had a great time.  It was a fun movie and if you love Transformers you will enjoy this movie. It is however, a Michael Bay Transformers movie so it is not perfect and has plot holes and character flaws.  The action was fun and I thought it was good summer movie.  It didn't beat the original Transformers, but definitely better than Revenge of the Fallen.

Now for the characters and their toys.  I usually don't collect the movie-verse figures unless I feel they can fit in with the classics that I already collect.  The exception is Sideswipe.  I have both his original mold and the DOTM MechTech version.  After seeing the movie.  I think I want the Wreckers.  They were awesome and look great.  However, I only want the weaponized modes.

Currently want: Deluxe Topspin


No comments:

Post a Comment