Monday, June 27, 2011

Not a huge fan of the movie-verse toys, but...

I am not a huge fan of the movie-verse look of the toys.  I did collect all 5 of the original Autobots from the first movie, but the toys were kind of shabby so I basically skipped out on the entire Revenge of the Fallen line. The one exception is Sideswipe. I picked up the original Wave 1 Sideswipe and love the character. Figure was pretty cool.  I picked up the Dark of the Moon Sideswipe and think that the figure is once again, OK. The improved some of the things from Revenge of the Fallen but seemed to have left a lot to be desired.

However, I am drawn to the Wreckers deluxe figures of DOTM. I like Topspin, but I want to wait to see if the bring out a weaponized version of him. Could pick these up, but I have to debate on whether I should wait and see if Generations brings out anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment